You will reach your goals and you will feel at ease in our classes in Vigo. Furthermore, we can join forces with the syllabuses and advice from our sister company, Academia Iria Flavia, which is accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the only accredited centre in the North West of Spain.
“Muchas gracias! It has been wonderful, I now feel inspiration to continue with Spanish because my teacher has given me confidence that I can :)” CHLOÉ, Reino Unido
We offer you face-to-face, blended and distance learning in order to help you achieve your goals, whether gaining a solid foundation, improving your conversation level or gaining knowledge of Spanish for your everyday life and for your work.
“I will come back. It has been a very good experience. The teachers very kind. Everybody want you to succeed and they make you work for real. It’s very good” LEO, Austria
We prepare for this exam
Our classes follow these approaches
- The main goal of our courses is the communication. And so, the activities developed in the classroom aim to encourage dialogues and an exchange of ideas. We thoroughly enjoy working with current topics, offering exercises and situations which will be useful “out there”.
- Work with motivating and relevant tasks according to levels and needs.
- Up-to-date and assorted materials, as well as student handbooks from the most prestigious publishing companies.
- Focus on communicative skills.
- Attention to the improvement of the fluency, self-confidence and fear of mistakes.
- Dynamic and enjoyable lessons.
- Build-up of a good work environment, flexible and playful.
- We always speak to you in Spanish and we constantly use mime techniques in order to not turn to bridge-languages, continuously exposing you to the language which you are studying. We teach you standard Spanish but we will also mention Latin American varieties.
- Your course for only 80 € /4-hour pack + one-off registration fee of 15 € per academic year.
- Single lesson 23 € / hour.
First of all
You can take our online test to find out your level. Also, we invite you, if you want, to a free interview and without compromise with Mónica, our Head of Studies, so that she can help you define your needs and solve your doubts in person.
Happy to help you
For more details about these face-to-face or distance learning, do not hesitate to contact us by writing an email to email@example.com, by calling 986 443 370 or in our premises in Travesía de Vigo, 4.